Using DreamMS as a way to escape or forget life problems

Does DreamMS help you forget or escape life problems?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
I dont know about you, but for me, DreamMS sure have been, and still is, a good way to escape or forget life problems. With that being said, its also causing me to avoid dealing with life problems, which I am supposed to try to deal with, but, in my free time, I still think it can be a good way to pass the time, and have some fun, sometimes.

Other than personal life problems everyone might have, it had also helped me forget the whole virus shit.

What about you?

• Dislike
Reactions: LinDan47

Disco

May 27, 2021
Of course. Video games are my escape from reality.

In real life, my patients are dying and my work load has gone up 300% and there's nothing I can do about it.

But in mushroom game I can white bosses and be whatever I want to be, it's great!

• Wow
Reactions: Maybelline

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel

In real life, my patients are dying and my work load has gone up 300% and there's nothing I can do about it.

But in mushroom game I can white bosses and be whatever I want to be, it's great!
Hi Disco. So you work at a hospital?

Maybelline

Nov 21, 2021

Can relate 1000%! One of the reasons why I play Dream is to shut off my brain after work to give it a break.

From one HCP to another… Don’t forget to take a breather, eat, and hydrate. I know it’s easier said than done at times but… 🙏🏻.

Ps. If you ever need to rant or vent, DMs are open! 🙈

Reactions: Disco