Share your favorite music / What are you listening to?

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Many forums have this kind of thread about sharing favorite music / what you are listening to at the moment, but I havent seen any on here. I thought to create one, why not.
Well, I'll start by sharing a heavy metal song I really like. I listen mostly to Country, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, a little of Electronic / Dance Pop.
My favorite genre however is definitely Metal, mostly Power Metal, Alternative Metal, Glam Metal, Thrash Metal.
This one is by a band called Breaking Benjamin, an Alternative Metal / Hard Rock band. I like most of their songs, but this is one of my favorites.

Reactions: Clownzaad

Clownzaad

Dec 1, 2021
Hey man i coudn't resist having a cheecky peek here, too bad there are no replies yet. guess i'll be the first!

Made this playlist some time ago it's pretty good k pop, you might like it maybe when you're feeling frisky lol

hope you got spotify haha

It's in order from best to worst, (suggestions are welcome :D )

Enjoy :3

Edit: Also that's a nice song you posted! It reminded me of Fall out boy (don't hate me for that)

if you like the hardcore genre aswell i recommend Gallows, it's not for everyone because of the vocals but i really enjoy it now and again :D

Last edited:

Sabrina

Contributor
May 12, 2021
I mainly listen to trance and EDM but I've had random stuff like this stuck in my head recently.

smol

May 23, 2021
Henesys
Retrowave/outrun music has been my jam ever since I was enlightened by Ice Bear in the Roomba episode of We Bare Bears.