Scroll for Spikes on Shoes 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoxy

May 14, 2021
After failing 50 in a row, they do not appear to work on shoes with 0 slots available. May also apply to Scroll for Cape for Cold Protection 10%.

Reactions: Satan and schmoey

grover

May 1, 2021
NL
Pretty sure it has already been confirmed that the non-slip scroll requires 1 slot remaining, but will not reduce that slot to 0 when passed!

poco

Aug 18, 2021
Pretty sure it has already been confirmed that the non-slip scroll requires 1 slot remaining, but will not reduce that slot to 0 when passed!
Not sure where it was confirmed, but it doesn't make sense if the non-slip scroll can be used on shoes with 0 slots available even though it appears to have zero chance of passing.

Also doesn't make sense if it should require 1 slot remaining when it doesn't use a slot at all

Reactions: Satan

schmoey

May 1, 2021
Tacking onto this thread: after I passed a scroll for spikes on my shoes, I tried using the only extra scroll I had remaining on the same shoe and it also passed. I don't think the game should let you use the scroll on a shoe that already has it passed, though this is much less of an issue than the one in OP.

Reactions: grover

grover

May 1, 2021
NL
Not sure where it was confirmed, but it doesn't make sense if the non-slip scroll can be used on shoes with 0 slots available even though it appears to have zero chance of passing.

Also doesn't make sense if it should require 1 slot remaining when it doesn't use a slot at all
Oh i agree 100% it doesn't make sense, and I think I read a comment from a GM on discord about it, so i should correct myself, not realllly confirmed.

Brief

Staff member
Game Master
May 17, 2021
Shoe with 0 slots - Doesn't seem to work at all. (100 scrolls used)

Shoe with 1 slot - can pass Scroll for Spikes on Shoes 10%, but you can also keep spamming the scrolls after you pass it once.

Reactions: grover and schmoey
Status
Not open for further replies.