Making money for lower levels for basic needs, and leveling faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Guides are written by people who have lived through the experience and want to share their knowledge in a visual and organized manner. They're not just random posts we vomit on a keyboard to get likes.

I have written 3 guides for this server because I wanted to share my knowledge, one of them is the training guide which offers PQ and non PQ options. Other people like Study and Paris and Berbie have written their own guides too based on their fields of expertise.

What makes you think a random person on here would have a more valid opinion than a person who has spent time to write a detailed, organized guide based on their experience?

I'm not saying that random people are inherently less experienced, but you already have guides which are "answers from people who have knowledge about this, who can share things they know". Guides are literally what you are asking for.
I'm not saying there's nothing true about this statement, that the thread wasnt 100% necessary, but i dont think it was 100% unnecessary too.
the point is, i can still ask even if there is a very detailed guide about this. the fact i was criticized for asking and was trolled / stalked by some players for this, shows the unfriendly nature of some people on the forums. its pretty clear the problem here isnt just mine, they have a problem too.
i'd say, the only problem i can think of for myself was maybe i shouldnt have asked for more information than whats already provided in the guides. not because i dont want to, but because it seems like players here easily get angered / pissed off about it, but instead of trying to help, they just troll / be rude about it.
thats the only thing i can think of that would make me feel regret for creating this thread, because of the negative direspectful reaction. there are more polite ways to address some things.
take that as a kind of "lesson" to improve the way you treat others, especially new players who start a new thread to ask a question, even if the question is answered in a written guide. you are not supposed to become disrespectful so easily.
and honestly, i'm not offended or upset altogether, just a little shocked / surprised by how easily some players here become rude / disrespectful.

smol

May 23, 2021
Henesys
I read the thread and no one was stalking or doxxing or trolling. Angbak answered you by referring you or linking you to a post that had detailed answers you asking for. What made you think he was rude? That he provided a link and not a paragraph?

Would you have preferred if he wrote out the same ideas in his own words even though it would run the risk of being less organized? He linked you to a post because it would explain better than what he could come up with within 1 forum post.

Reactions: avoru and Brief

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
I read the thread and no one was stalking or doxxing or trolling. Angbak answered you by referring you or linking you to a post that had detailed answers you asking for. What made you think he was rude? That he provided a link and not a paragraph?

Would you have preferred if he wrote out the same ideas in his own words even though it would run the risk of being less organized? He linked you to a post because it would explain better than what he could come up with within 1 forum post.
there are things you fail to see, and i wasnt only talking about angbak., there are other players involved. i dont enjoy bringing up names or criticizing others too much, so i'd appreciate if we end this conversation. i've already said what i think about all this in my previous posts. thank you.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
troll just ignore he just want attention and wants chaos pb at lvl 70
I dont think troll is the right word. you can say i might have made an unnecessary suggestion, most people didnt support, but thats not trolling.
But, you can think what you want to think, who cares.

billy70

Jul 1, 2021
I dont think troll is the right word. you can say i might have made an unnecessary suggestion, most people didnt support, but thats not trolling.
But, you can think what you want to think, who cares.
i take back wat i said i dont even know why i started attack u from nowhere lol srry

Last edited:

Albin

Sep 3, 2021
Sweden
I would highly recommand you to check out some meso guides.

Can recommand this one by Light:

EDIT: I see you have already been given suggestions to check out guides and are more interested in a general discussion.
personally I did not aim to farm a lot of mesos during lvl 70. My main focus at that point was to get high enough lvl to start bossing
(You do make a lot of mesos from bossing.) I like to progress in lvl as well as mesos at the same time. So I did not personally focus on farming mesos at lvl 70.

Last edited:

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
I take back wat i said again u are indeed a troll that loves picking fight with ppl in all threads u make lol go kill krex first before asking for new end game boss
If I was really a troll, I would have done entirely different things to attempt to troll other users, and I must admit also, I'm pretty terrible myself at trolling, I dont think I ever tried to intentionally do so since I joined the DreamMS forums.
if something appears to you personally as trolling, thats a different story. and i think thats the case here, its not fair to call someone a troll so quickly without knowing the full details about an issue.
but remember what I said? you can think what you want to think... who cares. atleast I dont care what you think, but when you say it on the forums everyone can read what you say, so I have to give a reply about it to defend my position.
I'm surprised staff didnt do anything when I reported your post, but whatever.
and about this issue specifically, in this case, I think you're just trying to bring up that thread from the past although its locked and suggestion was already denied, as an "excuse" for calling me a troll, and yeah, i think thats a pretty inefficient trick, smart players wouldnt believe what you say just from that, only the ones who really hate me on the forums, and there arent many of them, mostly those who were shocked by the chaos pink bean suggestion.
about my comment "your keyboard automatically typing", yes, thats not a nice comment to say.
but, i only said it because you were rude in the beginning. its not a trolling attempt.
if i was trying to troll someone, i would have said it in the beginning without any prior provocation.
when you said "troll just ignore he just want attention and wants chaos pb at lvl 70"
you said this out of nowhere, i didnt talk to you before that.

I got a question, how do you become so surprised when someone is rude to you, when you were rude yourself in the beginning?
you cant be surprised, you should expect a similar response, its a natural thing. most players who you are rude to, will be rude back if they are pissed off by what you said to them, and thats what happens most of the time.
if they are patient enough, they might ignore you / wait to report you later, but thats rare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.