Make Gelt Chocolates Account Transferrable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Jun 23, 2021
Horntail's Cave
Suggestion Topic
  • What category does your suggestion fall under? Eg. QoL, skill change, expeditions, quests. [Expeditions/QoL]
Hi there, I'm not sure if anyone has made this suggestion or if any thoughts were made into this but I was looking to suggest on making Gelt Chocolates from CWKPQ Bonus Stage from Untradeable to Account Transferrable. Being in this server from the day of release I've seen balanced/imbalanced suggestions being approved and I was hoping to give it a try.
Explanation
  • Explain your suggestion in detail
  • What benefit does your suggestion provide to the topic?
  • Are there any repercussions to the suggestion?
The reason I would like to suggest this is to reduce misunderstandings in the Bonus Stage of CWKPQ where DPS classes arguing with other DPS classes on who gets to trade Gelts for Cheese/Apples with a Mage class. Furthermore it helps QoL where in the case that a Mage class accidentally picks up a Gelt in the bonus stage, they have a reason to hold onto that item (E.g. Transferring it into storage for their DPS character) rather than dropping and wasting the effort in getting it to begin with since Gelt Chocolates do not provide Magic Attack for them to use.

Summer

May 25, 2021
Would be a nice change with everyone having to login other characters in their own account to fit the criteria for CWK since everyone is rerolling to a variation of thief class now.

+1 for Account-Transferrable Gelts

Status
Not open for further replies.