Increase 1h & 2h multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kago

Apr 24, 2021
Suggestion Topic
  • What category does your suggestion fall under? Eg. QoL, skill change, expeditions, quests.
    Increase weapon multiplier
Explanation
  • Explain your suggestion in detail
    Increase 1h multiplier from 4.0 to 4.1~4.2.
    Increase 2h 4.6 ~> 4.7-4.8 multiplier.(if possible )

• What benefit does your suggestion provide to the topic?
    -1h + Shield lack in dmg.
    -A shield cost 12 slots + WS
    - Make 1h benefit froml w.atk gears by alittle. (similar to 2h sword)
Notes
Will help boost all 3 class dmg by little : Hero , Dw, Pali
#BuffHero

bigDKenergy

Jun 15, 2021
Those 3 classes need some love. I like the idea of a multiplier change because it preserves the balance between the warriors, and even your most extreme suggestion barely alters the balance with the other classes.

This is what extreme end-game DPS (apple+all buffs) would look like before and after this change:

Just need to add the same amount to the swing and stab multipliers on BW so some pallies don't get left behind.

Kago

Apr 24, 2021
We just gonna ignore axe?
Boosting Axe is not a bad idea, but i don't there is one single player that has a perfect 1h or 2h Axe.
The idea is to fix people who are stuck with a +12 perfect shield .
My main suggestion was to boost a weapon that will benefit all 3 class not focus on only one class overall.
Sorry but Axe does not benefit Pali.

Jzuh

Jun 11, 2021
Boosting Axe is not a bad idea, but i don't there is one single player that has a perfect 1h or 2h Axe.
The idea is to fix people who are stuck with a +12 perfect shield .
My main suggestion was to boost a weapon that will benefit all 3 class not focus on only one class overall.
Sorry but Axe does not benefit Pali.
I believe axe and BW have the same swing/stab multipliers so a buff to one should warrant a buff to both. Also, there probably isn't anyone with a +9 axe because it is that horrible at the current state. I'm just suggestion that if they are going to fix the 1h sword, then they might as well look at axe/bw too.

Reactions: Solo

bigDKenergy

Jun 15, 2021
I believe axe and BW have the same swing/stab multipliers so a buff to one should warrant a buff to both.
Not necessarily. They have the same multipliers, but the ratio of swings/stabs is different. Blast rolls the normal 3:2 swing:stab at random. Brandish is guaranteed 1 swing, 1 stab each attack. The result is 1h BW is already viable, but axe is trash. No harm giving it the same buff as BW, but also no point.

Kago

Apr 24, 2021
Increase all 3 weapon (Axe / blunt / Sword ) multiplier the same ratio .
I think +0.2 on all 3 gears is decent, this way 1h formula can benefit from main w.atk gears

Tawn

May 24, 2021
Singapore
So basically is just shield and 1h become worthless and require a buff to make it relevant? Rip those blade staff and reverse wand/staff out there.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Made some changes in today's update to make BW/Axe more viable while also making 1H sword worth the resources invested.

Some end-game numbers below for those that are interested.

Old damage range

New damage range

Status
Not open for further replies.