In game big fans

Do you think I really have alot of big fans on DreamMS?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
After becoming a superstar hero myself after defeating PB at a very low level, it seems I have even more big fans than I used to before that PB achievement, by simply being an active forum member and having a very prominent presence, generally.

But lately, it has become really a great experience for me, to encounter in game big fans. For example, take a look at this screenshot. That freak came out of nowhere, famed me, and shouted in my ears - "BIG FAN OFIR"

Yeah, that was such a great experience for me. Its great to see these things everyday, and now even more frequently than before.

I was curious to find out how many fans do you think I have? I sure have alot, but its getting better day by day.

fans.png

• Dislike
Reactions: LinDan47

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
I wouldnt say all of them are trolling, but atleast some of them mean it seriously, and they just express themselves in a laughable manner because they like humor about this subject. In reality, there could be a decent amount of players who appreciate my presence on this server, and being a "fan" or not is simply a matter of personal preference. Obviously I'm a well known player, so its an expected thing to receive this kind of reaction, but the whole "fans" issue is a matter of a personal choice of how to look at things.

They could be joking but whats important is, they're doing this because overall, they like me generally. They dont do this atleast most of the time probably not because they find me causing trouble frequently, and yeah, they realize I'm not trying to cause trouble most of the time. There is no trouble as long as nobody tries to say or do things which are unacceptable, and when that happened before I reacted the wrong way. I should have probably ignored more frequently than replying to it, which is a difficult task because as you all know, I tend to reply to almost anything I read.

There could also be players who dont consider themselves a "fan" of mine, but they still appreciate my presence on DreamMS anyways. I think these players are just as kind as the ones who consider themselves a true fan, and they have an equal stance about this issue for me.