Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboat

May 25, 2021
We've come a long way from Dream v1, and now we've reached the pinnacle of excellence with Dream v2. But our journey is far from over, as we set our sights on the ultimate endgame: Dream v3. Let's continue our quest towards perfection and unlock the full potential of our dreams with the latest and greatest version, v92.

Dream v92 has the potential to be a game-changing server, but in order to reach its full potential, there are a few necessary changes that need to be implemented, along with a reset to level the playing field. By taking these steps, we can create an even more immersive and exciting gaming experience, with fresh opportunities for players to achieve greatness. Let's work together to make Dream v92 the best it can be.

With these suggestions, we can create a server that not only withstands the test of time, but thrives and evolves with the community. Here are some ways we can achieve eternal greatness with Dream v3.

• Changes to level progression
    • Remove family buffs or just remove family entirely
    • Nerf weekly quest exp, keep or buff other rewards
    • Reduce Exped bonus exp scaling
  • FMA farm adjustments
    • Typically, when the meta isn't fun the game isn't fun. In dream, especially early on, the mage farm meta is just miles ahead of any other form of gaining meso. The meta being running 4+ clients macroing fma, a lot of which just being babysat bots. It's just a shit meta imo.
      • Possible solutions to this:
        • Add a cooldown to all FMA. ~30seconds.
        • Remove safespots from all maps.
        • Disable pet loot when darksight is active.
        • Nerf drop/meso rates from FMA.
        • Disable multiclient
  • Make PQs relevant
    • If this suggestion is too much, even just adding small relevant drops to bonus rooms or end reward will have a decent effect on bringing PQs back to life.
  • Combatting alt story.
    • Make pet equips and codex locked to character or implement an ACCOUNT wide limit on bossing. I.e. if I want to farm extra bosses I need to make my alt on a new account and redo codex, pets, etc.
  • Combatting inherit story.
    • Make a rule that prohibits account sharing.
    • Remove psok option from endgame equips.
  • Combatting P2W.
    • Make auto ACP somehow obtainable in game. Boss coins? Mesos? NX?
  • Keeping boss loot valuable
    • Add scrolls with boom chance
      • Make 30% weapon scrolls give +6-+7 attack. WS bonus does not apply.
Will add/remove more later. Let's get the ball rolling @dreaM .

LMK ur thoughts @all.

Paris

May 4, 2021
www.uselessgoods.co
It seems that these suggestions are aimed at improving the gameplay experience on a private MapleStory server called Dream, with the goal of creating a more fair and engaging environment for players. Some of the proposed changes, such as adjusting level progression, nerfing certain quests, and making Pet Equips and Codex locked to characters or account-wide, are aimed at combatting various forms of exploitation or abuse in the game.

Other changes, such as removing Family Buffs, adding cooldowns to FMA, and making PQs more relevant, are aimed at balancing the game mechanics and promoting a more diverse and engaging playstyle. The suggestion to make auto ACP obtainable in-game is also aimed at addressing the issue of pay-to-win, which can create a divide between players who can afford to purchase in-game advantages and those who cannot.

Overall, it seems that these suggestions are focused on creating a more balanced and engaging gameplay experience for players on the Dream server.

ianwong

May 1, 2021
It seems that these suggestions are aimed at improving the gameplay experience on a private MapleStory server called Dream, with the goal of creating a more fair and engaging environment for players. Some of the proposed changes, such as adjusting level progression, nerfing certain quests, and making Pet Equips and Codex locked to characters or account-wide, are aimed at combatting various forms of exploitation or abuse in the game.

Other changes, such as removing Family Buffs, adding cooldowns to FMA, and making PQs more relevant, are aimed at balancing the game mechanics and promoting a more diverse and engaging playstyle. The suggestion to make auto ACP obtainable in-game is also aimed at addressing the issue of pay-to-win, which can create a divide between players who can afford to purchase in-game advantages and those who cannot.

Overall, it seems that these suggestions are focused on creating a more balanced and engaging gameplay experience for players on the Dream server.
ok thanks ChatGPT

7hief

Sep 1, 2022
Narnia
idk.. your suggestion seems more than server changing. some of the ideas do in fact make sense but also no. I kinda figured we would end up here, having entirely upgrading to a new client. (Sadly) and to be honest… v83 5ever. Will be a sad day when ,83 leaves.

But overall. My opinion on these.. nayy (n)

• Dislike
Reactions: domranmersum
Status
Not open for further replies.