• Amazing.

• Good.

• Okay.

• Nothing special.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Hi everyone. Sorry to bother you again. In a strong contrast to the previous thread where I talked about Frustration, this time I'd like to talk to you about my recent Happiness in game.
Well, you see... the reason is, I'm level 106 now. Level 106, can you really believe it? Only about 2-3 days ago I was 86, now 106. Just... wow. The strong focus on the game was a great thing, along with, the 2x exp boosts I've been getting frequently.
The previous thread was originally about how frustrated I was, but I'm not feeling frustrated anymore. Level 106 is such a high level for me, its basically only 14 levels away from 4th job. 14 levels isnt a lot. I dont have a long way to go anymore, back when I was only 86.
So yeah, this thread is about my happiness about this.
A screenshot to share the happiness:

2.png

Reactions: smol and waiting

Angbak

May 24, 2021

Probably easier to start off a journal to consolidate your posts and track your own progress.

On a side note, please press one more enter for your next paragraph, cleaner and nearer that way 😂

Disco

May 27, 2021
Don't forget you can jump from 117 to 120 if you save your ephey weekly quests! Just get 20% after 117 and boom, 120

Reactions: Ofir

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Thanks all for the nice comments.
I have great news. Level 112!!! Wow! I almost pissed in my pants!

3.png

NoMapleNoLife

Sep 12, 2021
HOw do you create a name like WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? i thought theres a maximum name length limit? and whats the name ring you are using never seen it before

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
HOw do you create a name like WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW? i thought theres a maximum name length limit? and whats the name ring you are using never seen it before
Well, I'll explain if you're so curious about it.
The max limit for character name is 12. I choosed 12 W, to make my name as longest as it can be. The purpose for this is to have a unique name, something interesting. I couldnt think of any good word to choose as a name, so I just thought of trying this and noticed its not in use already, so I choosed it. Some players are shocked when they see the name or laugh about it, but its okay, I can understand their surprised feeling.
About the ring, its a donation only ring. It has no English name(ring's name is a few question marks, like ??? ???). Its probably from some event from many years ago from a different version, probably a Korean/Japanese/Chinese. I dont know why its not translated. But yeah, I got it from Donation points. It costs 5000 DP if I remember correctly.
The lock I have no idea, thats just the design of this ring. Maybe some "lock" event on an Asian version.
Yeah, its pretty weird.

Reactions: NoMapleNoLife

NoMapleNoLife

Sep 12, 2021
Well, I'll explain if you're so curious about it.
The max limit for character name is 12. I choosed 12 W, to make my name as longest as it can be. The purpose for this is to have a unique name, something interesting. I couldnt think of any good word to choose as a name, so I just thought of trying this and noticed its not in use already, so I choosed it. Some players are shocked when they see the name or laugh about it, but its okay, I can understand their surprised feeling.
About the ring, its a donation only ring. It has no English name(ring's name is a few question marks, like ??? ???). Its probably from some event from many years ago from a different version, probably a Korean/Japanese/Chinese. I dont know why its not translated. But yeah, I got it from Donation points. It costs 5000 DP if I remember correctly.
The lock I have no idea, thats just the design of this ring. Maybe some "lock" event on an Asian version.
Yeah, its pretty weird.
I see, the stacked W’s really made this name look wayyy longer than usual lol. Nice name tho, never seen anything like it, i believe you are now holding the Guinness record of having the longest looking name on dreamms.

Reactions: ViceDeath

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
I see, the stacked W’s really made this name look wayyy longer than usual lol. Nice name tho, never seen anything like it, i believe you are now holding the Guinness record of having the longest looking name on dreamms.
You're not the first person to complain to me about my character name, haha, I've encountered this many times since I started. Its acceptable because it easily attracts attention, I'm not surprised. But the purpose wasnt to attract alot of attention, just to have a more interesting choice for a character name.
It can sometimes cause a problem in a window, the name is so long it reaches my Class info in party/guild windows, and so on. But, they can easily tell what class I am, its okay.
I dont regret choosing this name, who cares. Just a little difficult for some people to add me to a party, because they dont know how many W's to enter. I just have to tell them. A little more hassle than usual sometimes.
About the ring, I'm curious to find out what's the name of it in English. The description is also full of question marks (???). I googled it and havent found anything, unfortunately.

Reactions: NoMapleNoLife