Hall of Honor(HoH) advice, thoughts, questions

How do you make your grinding sessions less boring?

• Music

• TV

• Eating

• Other tasks

• Keep the grinding session short

• A combination of all these things

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Hi everyone. Its your hero Ofir again.

Well, during my recent slow return to DreamMS after a long time of not playing around here, I started going to Hall of Honor(HoH) alot more frequently than before. But, the problem is despite how great that place is for a grinding session, its also extremely boring sometimes.

So, I was just hoping if anyone else here can please share what they think about HoH?

How do you make it less boring? What are the methods you use to do that? I'm thinking something beyond your favorite music.

I'd like to share a screenshot to help you better understand how boring it has been. Sure I have been leveling fast there, I'm 190 by now! But, its still kinda boring sometimes, and I hate being there for long hours. I hope you can please share what you think about this, thanks.

hoh.png

• Dislike
Reactions: LinDan47

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Where’s the option “I LOVE HOH”?
The poll is about generally how to make grinding less boring, even outside of hoh. Nobody really loves grinding, I'd find that pretty weird if anyone really feels that way. The most I'd say is maybe, you can feel "alright" with grinding or not as bored of it as others are. Its repetitive, thats what makes it boring fast. Like any other video games with repetitive tasks.

Thats also why Dailies are much less boring than hoh. You move from place to place and there's alot of teamwork too, there's a variety of challenges. Hoh is just hold down attack button all the time and almost never move from your spot.

smol

May 23, 2021
Henesys
The high EXP rate is what makes players love hoh, but I dont think anybody would honestly say they really enjoy hours of grinding at hoh.
"I love hoh" is a running gag in-game. You have probably seen it in smegas.

chunkycock

Oct 21, 2021
Don't do it hero Ofir, it's just not worth it unless you got nothing better to do and want/need to hit your personal milestones in levels. Doing dailies will suffice exp wise and also gives boxes and coins, which could go into gearing funds.

Ofir

Sep 30, 2021
Israel
Don't do it hero Ofir, it's just not worth it unless you got nothing better to do and want/need to hit your personal milestones in levels. Doing dailies will suffice exp wise and also gives boxes and coins, which could go into gearing funds.
I only go to hoh after the dailies. Hoh is very fast leveling with 2x on, a good party, and HS. I was there last time for about 3 hours, I got from 188 to 190. Thats relatively fast. 2 levels in 3 hours isnt bad. Thats about 1 level per 1.5 hours. But yeah the fact its boring is pretty clear, I go there because I have to if I want to make progress faster.

Reactions: chunkycock