Guild glitched in guild alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

whocanbeatme

Jun 30, 2021
Hello
Could any gms help us to break the guild alliance?
It's an union of 3 guilds though the alliance tab only shows 2 guilds. We can't leave as guild master or expel or break or anything. Moreover there's 1 guild that can chat and another guild can see it but that chatting guild won't see anything. I don't know if it was because we were doing something wrong but we really need some help here.

Serith

Staff member
Game Master
May 18, 2021
Hello
Could any gms help us to break the guild alliance?
It's an union of 3 guilds though the alliance tab only shows 2 guilds. We can't leave as guild master or expel or break or anything. Moreover there's 1 guild that can chat and another guild can see it but that chatting guild won't see anything. I don't know if it was because we were doing something wrong but we really need some help here.
Hello,

Can you provide more details.
- name of the Guilds that are bugged
- name of the Alliance
- how long since the guilds/alliance was created

whocanbeatme

Jun 30, 2021
Hello,

- name of the Alliance
-names of the guilds: SurveyCorps, Msguild
-name of the alliance: Eastlaos(SurveyCorps), DongLao(Msguild)
-The alliance was created ~10 hours ago, guilds was created long before that. It seems like the only guild that is bugged is surveycorps. The alliance tab of surveycorps shows 2 guild but their leader cannot leave or break the alliance, while Msguild alliance tab shows they're with another guild but not surveycorps. Yet Msguild can still see surveycorps when they chat in alliance, but when they reply back, SurveyCorps won't see anything.

Bandages

Jul 5, 2021
Hello,

- name of the Alliance

Hello! Sorry for 'hijacking' this post but I thought I'd reply here instead of creating a new thread.

My guild is also facing a bug in the alliance.

Details as follows:
-Macabre
-Palace
-Created on the 21st of Sept.

Apples (Alliance leader), created an alliance with us (Macabre).
SanToast who is the leader of Apples clicked on the Guild Union NPC to create a guild alliance but was given a text saying that Apples is already in an alliance. So SanToast relogged and tried again but was also given the same text that he was in a guild alliance. I think after trying the 3rd time, the alliance was formed but from my side (Macabre), the guild alliance tab is empty.

Apples can send a text to the Alliance Chat. Macabre is unable to reply but we're able to see the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.