can't get banish in empress

sheepx3

Jun 27, 2021
character : Quri(238 nl) , Kurious (239 bm) both on same account.

I had 4 cleared run on my nl, even though I am on the top 5 sed order I will not get into banish room, and the run will only have 4 people got send into banish room, but all the other empress skills effect are no bug, I will get sed/ stun/ potlock/ tornado normally.

And 2 days ago, I did empress trial test run with friends, we put my nl and bm on 1st sed order both not getting banish also.

Please help.

Last edited:

Ryden

Jun 30, 2021
character : Quri(238 nl) , Kurious (239 bm) both on same account.

I had 4 cleared run on my nl, even though I am on the top 5 sed order I will not get into banish room, and the run will only have 4 people got send into banish room, but all the other empress skills effect are no bug, I will get sed/ stun/ potlock/ tornado normally.

And 2 days ago, I did empress trial test run with friends, we put my nl and bm on 1st sed order both not getting banish also.

Please help.

@Scrubbius i believe you encountered this too on your bucc?

Reactions: Scrubbius

Scrubbius

Jun 13, 2021
@Scrubbius i believe you encountered this too on your bucc?
yeah, banish inconsistently happened for my bucc. One week i'd get banished, one week i dont. Also happened to my NL when we were setting up parties so i have no idea what causes this to happen. best resolution to this so far is to just reset the run if you need ur sed to be helping to clear banish room

Scrubbius

Jun 13, 2021
happened again, and its not just 1 person avoiding the banish this time. there was a point where empress only banished 2 people who ended up in the banish room long enough for the next banish order to be sent in as well

Study

Retired GM
Jun 16, 2021
Bump this - happened to our party as well - 3 out of 5 people sent into banish room