Brandish Thiccness (Vertical Range)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

May 27, 2021
On the September 25th patch, there was a major rework to the Hero Class. GOD BLESS and TY dreaM!

Now, I'm sorry to be a big pain in your booty. But there is just 1 last thing I would like to point out.
(One of the changes included in that patch)

vertical.PNG

I remember Brandish's range used to be short and thicc, but is now long and skinny. Instead of an increase, Brandish's (Downward) Vertical range has been reduced. I am not sure about (Upward) Vertical range since I have not needed or tested this.

HTbrand.PNG

On the bottom right of Horntail, I was able to hit Wings, Right Hand, and Legs. When legs go down, I'm then able to hit Tail. I am no longer able to hit legs or tail on this platform since the rework.

wubrand.PNG

Also in Shaolin Temple 7, I was able to hit Giant Gold monks from where I am standing. My brandish does not reach down there anymore.

So rather than a % increase in Vertical range, it seems like there has been a reduction.

So would I go back to the old Brandish's hit box?
MOST DEFINITELY NOT. The new Horizontal range is an absolute keeper. If a change in Brandish's Vertical range will change the Horizontal aspect, I'd rather keep how things are right now. I just wanted to point out a Vertical bug.

Last edited:

Solo

May 27, 2021
I am dumb. The title should’ve been

“Brandish Thiccness (Vertical Range)”

Status
Not open for further replies.