banned for not knowing english?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinicius

Sep 19, 2021
I was banned by bot, but I didn't know why and now I understand

I'm gonna explain
as I'm Brazilian, I don't usually answer who talks to me while I grow up at HOH, where you have to be careful not to die, it doesn't make sense to use bots there
it feels like there's 10 minutes of video and I'm not responding
But in these 10 minutes, is there any time I attack the wall? For a long time? or repeated movements?
honestly not knowing english is problematic

I didn't know ignoring players in the game would be banned because a lot of people pass by the map hoh
if it was someone characterized as gm, it would certainly answer

NIck Semente - Nicoangel

Last edited:

vinicius

Sep 19, 2021
like I said, I don't understand English, so that's why I usually ignore people when I use the 2x coupon and put it on full screen
I'm not going to minimize the game to open google translator to see what the player was talking about
and there are always a lot of players on the map, so I ignore everyone who tried to talk to me because the coupon was always active.
when watching the video, do you really think i'm using a bot? with repeated movements or attacking the wall? especially on this map which is full of players, and with 2hit I die because I don't have much MP

Hope you try to understand my side of the story, I play dreams as a hobby while spending time with my clan friends chatting for a long time.
and if you see my account, i don't have any perfect weapons and i normally don't kill (czak ht cht) because i don't understand when someone talks to me, all this time i only did 1 czak (on my bucc and on the mage never was)

if you unban me, I will pay more attention to not having this misunderstanding again, and that serves as a warning to other people as well.

I hope I wasn't confused by the explanation.

Last edited:

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Giving you benefit of the doubt here.

Your ban has been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.