• Any reason as to why you may have been banned
  • - Not sure, it just says my ID was deleted or blocked

• Provide as much information and/or evidence to support your appeal
  • -N/a

• Indicate when you were banned
  • Somewhere today? ( 14 oct )

• Include a screenshot of your ban reason
Thank you,

waiting on more from your side, I am aware that mistakes may happen, so no hard feeling!

Have a good day.

Attachments

sytar

Oct 14, 2021
Had to look up what that means, didn't realized that was a bannable offense. I do realize that this impede with supporting the server and i am sorry for that. To prove it I am ready to donate for the same amount I bought elsewhere with no in game point. I already have supported this server in the past and would be happy to do it again.

The reason that I did it is because I am currently in military deployment in Kuwait and have been for 5 months by now, and the fact that i haven't seen anything familiar made me depressed. So this is way I joined this server, because its one of the only familiar thing that I can remember from my childhood and I used to play a dark night back then. So I wanted to skip early game to feel like where I was years ago by getting this shortcut.

If you were to unban me and let me keep my account, I would obviously stop doing RWT and be eternally grateful.

For your consideration,

Sam.

dreaM

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Apr 30, 2019
You agreed to our Terms of Use upon registering for an account.

There is even an in-game reminder:
Trading of in-game items or mesos for real world currency is strictly prohibited.
Not being aware of the rules is a poor excuse. The prohibition of RMT is not because it "impedes with supporting the server"; its that you are gaining an unfair advantage over every other player that puts in effort towards progression and choose to abide by the rules.

Your appeal is denied.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.