Allow @fx to Remain at "off" Mode After Relog/DC/Restart client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stayyy

Aug 22, 2021
Hey guys, as the title goes, I'd like to suggest that once the player had used @ fx command to disable skill and damage displays from other players, it should remain as "OFF" mode even if the player relogged or disconnected or restarted their client.

Some players face disconnecting issues where they'll disconnect in czak due to forget to "@ fx" to reduce the problem, and there's a chance that they might not be able to relog properly because once they entered czak boss map then they'll disconnect after a few seconds or instantly.

Bossing/ training with other players is basically a daily thing so I personally think that this idea would be useful so that player will not have to disable it everytime after relog/ disconnected /restart client happens.

Other player's damage and skill effect should be remained as invisible until the player do @ fx again.

Thanks for reading~ :D

Last edited:

corgiLove

Jun 13, 2021
Would be nice if can place into that dream.ini file we have with all the other configurations to have fx disabled = 0 by default, until user changes to to "1". Then when we relog/reclient, it will always be disabled if fx_disabled = 1. The only time i turn on fx is if someone is trying to show me their skills, like brandish upgrade :)

Stayyy

Aug 22, 2021
Would be nice if can place into that dream.ini file we have with all the other configurations to have fx disabled = 0 by default, until user changes to to "1". Then when we relog/reclient, it will always be disabled if fx_disabled = 1. The only time i turn on fx is if someone is trying to show me their skills, like brandish upgrade :)
Would be good if it's implemented in that way as well. Yeah true that i'll also enable fx to see new skills or to check some dmg/effects sometimes, if not then it's disabled all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.