A Few Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofir2

Oct 12, 2021
hello, this is Ofir. i lost my password, and cant recover it with my email, so i started a new forum account to contact you.

i have a few problems.

1. i cant recover my forum account. can you help me with that? if you need info to prove its me, tell me what info you need.
2. i try to login to the game, but it says i'm banned. is that true? there must be some mistake. i didnt do anything wrong.
3. i voted about 3 or 4 times so far, but all my nx keeps getting to the unverified section. i voted 1 time a day, i didnt do anything wrong, im supposed to get my nx. but all my nx from voting keeps going in there. can you help me with that?

thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: smol

Angbak

May 24, 2021
hello, this is Ofir. i lost my password, and cant recover it with my email, so i started a new forum account to contact you.

i have a few problems.

1. i cant recover my forum account. can you help me with that? if you need info to prove its me, tell me what info you need.
2. i try to login to the game, but it says i'm banned. is that true? there must be some mistake. i didnt do anything wrong.
3. i voted about 3 or 4 times so far, but all my nx keeps getting to the unverified section. i voted 1 time a day, i didnt do anything wrong, im supposed to get my nx. but all my nx from voting keeps going in there. can you help me with that?

thank you.

1. Dm dream

2. Search your ign under rankings, if you can't find it, make a ban appeal

3. After voting, log into game using your acc

(Yes I know you can't do 3 without 2 without 1)

ofir2

Oct 12, 2021
1. Dm dream

2. Search your ign under rankings, if you can't find it, make a ban appeal

3. After voting, log into game using your acc

(Yes I know you can't do 3 without 2 without 1)
i'll try, i'm just kinda confused by these issues happening all at once.
it seems like i can find myself on the rankings, but it still showed up a banned message. its probably some weird mistake, i'm probably not banned. cant be.
i'll contact the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.